Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Journey Continues

Hello all,

I hate the word blog! With the technical marvel that it is...that's the best name they could come up with?

Anyway, The Gravity Gives Project ( GGP ) is 12 weeks old and the momentum is continuing to build. We have almost 500 supporters from around the world on Facebook and the energy is amazing. I have to say that it is very humbling and sometimes overwhelming that so many people are behind this effort and its only May!

This weekend is the first practice session and I will be jumping at Great Canadian Bungee in Wakefield Quebec. My first jump in 12 years. For me its very symbolic in that I am going back to something that I loved. It also brings the project to a new stage. The rhetoric is over and the real show starts. The training is going well and the business side is doing its thing to make this happen.

On that note- it would be the height of rudeness not to express my deepest respect and gratitude to the GGP project managers. Eighteen people behind the scenes, doing their best and giving so much. I can't do this without them and this is very much a team effort. THANK YOU guys!!!

I will make plenty of entries over the coming months. Apparently its good therapy for me as well.

Stay tuned- the ride only gets better

No comments:

Post a Comment